Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ca...@covad.net on 2005/01/26 19:43:36 UTC

non-portlet within Jetspeed2 layout

 Ok Gents, try this one on for size,

 let's say I have a web application that is not a portlet, yet I still want
to use it within my Jetspeed2 container so that i can still take advantage
of the brilliant layout/navigation of jetspeed2.

Is there a something like a  PSML file I can setup to do this?  So it can
call a Servlet or non-portlet app, but within the jetspeed2 layouts?

thanks,

Carlos.

Re: non-portlet within Jetspeed2 layout

Posted by rwatler <rw...@finali.com>.
Carlos,

Here is one suggestion: use a bridge portlet and pull it into a page as
a portlet. You can then use a clear portlet decorator to remove the
portlet window borders/header if you like.

Randy