Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 12:27:11 UTC

How can i disable the exception "Detected cyclic reference to managedBean mybean"?

Hi guys!

One of guys that works with me in a project wrote a set of classes to be
used in search engines, this set of classes uses the concept of
publisher/listener to exchange some info between these beans, now we found a
situation where:

   - beanA is publisher and beanB is listerner of beanA.
   - beanB is publisher and beanA is listener of beanB

How can avoid this cyclic reference exception and make my beans working in
the way as we design?

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério (_rogerio_)
http://faces.eti.br

"Faça a diferença! Ajude o seu país a crescer, não retenha conhecimento,
distribua e aprenda mais." (http://faces.eti.br/?p=45)