Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Thiago Rahal Disposti <th...@kryptus.com> on 2019/10/29 13:23:15 UTC

Threat Intel hailataxii

Anyone knows what's going on with the Hail a Taxii server?

I getting a service temporarily unavailable response for more than 3 weeks
now.

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Thiago Rahal

Re: Threat Intel hailataxii

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.
Looks to me like your discovery server is not working properly, hence the failure message. This could be a temporary connectivity issue, but if it’s repeatable I would look into your opentaxii config.

Simon

Re: Threat Intel hailataxii

Posted by Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>.