Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kenneth Litwak <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/15 01:55:14 UTC

Two configuration questions

1.  Where do I put a JSP file?  Where do I put
associated helper beans and custom tags?

2.  I want to access from a JSP's helper bean or a
servlet running on Tomcat on one host an EJB running
on the J2EE RI on another server on a separate host.
If this were a standalone client I'd just give the
client some new JNDI code and provide the proper
client side jar.  How do I do this with Tomcat?  WOuld
my servlet or helper bean simply run the same JNDI
code?  Where do you put jar files for client side jars
for EJBs on Tomcat?  Thanks.

Ken

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/