Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/06/19 19:30:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
and look forward to continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations and well deserved, Huaxiang!

esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Huaxiang!!

Posted by Alexander Leblang <al...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Huaxiang!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Huaxiang.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Huaxiang!

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congrats, Huaxiang!