Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kai Hackemesser <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 01:53:44 UTC

M2Eclipse 0.9.9.200909092308 - Maven Project builder is running endless

Hi,

Do you know how to stop M2Ecklipse Project builder from running in all the
time? As soon as it reaches the end it starts from begin with info:
 Maven Builder: AUTO_BUILD requireFullBuild
I get each time this warning
29/09/09 12:50:27 PM: [WARN] 'reporting.plugins.plugin.version' is missing
for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin @ ...

which seems to come from Maven 3.0 snaphot used from the builder (I want it
to use Maven 2.0 as long as this isn't fixed - or how do I fix it?)

Cheers,
Kai

Re: M2Eclipse 0.9.9.200909092308 - Maven Project builder is running endless

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
Don't use the Maven user list for m2eclipse issues.

I've CC'd the m2e user list so you know where the list is.

On 2009-09-28, at 4:53 PM, Kai Hackemesser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know how to stop M2Ecklipse Project builder from running in
> all the
> time? As soon as it reaches the end it starts from begin with info:
> Maven Builder: AUTO_BUILD requireFullBuild
> I get each time this warning
> 29/09/09 12:50:27 PM: [WARN] 'reporting.plugins.plugin.version' is
> missing
> for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin @ ...
>
> which seems to come from Maven 3.0 snaphot used from the builder (I
> want it
> to use Maven 2.0 as long as this isn't fixed - or how do I fix it?)
>
> Cheers,
> Kai

Thanks,

Jason

Re: M2Eclipse 0.9.9.200909092308 - Maven Project builder is running endless

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
The m2eclipse mailing list is probably a better target for this question.
(Even though a lot of the same people read both lists.)

/Anders