Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by no...@apache.org on 2011/01/12 11:44:27 UTC

Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Dear Ace Developers,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
Due to a technical issue at the beginning of this month, incubator report reminders were not sent out.

This is to remind you that you need to prepare a board report, which needs to be submitted TODAY!

The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 19 January 2011, 10 am Pacific. The report
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
sufficient time for review.

Please submit your report TODAY to allow the incubator PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is one week prior to the board meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report
----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
   or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
   graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
      created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I signed off the report.
Hadrian

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Hadrian,

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
As reminder, the "old" AutoDeploy source code is located:
https://buildprocess.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/buildprocess/AutoDeploy/branches/0.5/
https://buildprocess.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/buildprocess/WebAutoDeploy/branches/0.5/

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a lot Marcel.