Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Barre <mb...@digiterra.com> on 2001/08/01 00:12:24 UTC

How to alias 8080

I could be wrong on this, but I think you could use the Listen and Bind directives in
apache's httpd.conf to bind it to individual ip addresses, and in tomcat 4 you can use the
address parameter in the service decriptor. Basically they would be on the same port, but
different ip addresses.

Matt

AW: How to alias 8080