Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk> on 2003/08/26 13:46:56 UTC

Wiki small fix

Hi Eric

Great info on the wiki, I have a small correction,
On section 6 URI Handling tools
should be

 tool.request.link    = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.TemplateLink
 tool.request.content = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.ContentTool

and not what it says

Oron

http://www.netada.co.uk

Re: Wiki small fix

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
oron ogdan wrote:

> Great info on the wiki, I have a small correction,
> On section 6 URI Handling tools
> should be
>
> tool.request.link = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.TemplateLink
> tool.request.content = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.ContentTool
>
> and not what it says

The whole point of a wiki is that everyone (and that includes
you) have the ability to edit the content.

In case others are interested, the page oron is referring
to is the turbine 2.2 to 2.3 migration document:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaTurbine2/Migrating_From_2.2

I have fixed the highlighted problem, thanks for bringing
this to our attention oron.

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

RE: Wiki small fix

Posted by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk>.
The page if for migrating to 2.3
so the info need to be correct for 2.3

Eric has fixed it in the wiki and I found the link where I was able to do it
myself,

Regards

Oron

What does it say? These entries are different for Turbine 2.2 and 2.3, so
what is written there might be right for 2.2 and there need to be only an
addition.

	Regards
		Henning

>Hi Eric

>Great info on the wiki, I have a small correction,
>On section 6 URI Handling tools
>should be

> tool.request.link    = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.TemplateLink
> tool.request.content = org.apache.turbine.services.pull.tools.ContentTool

>and not what it says

>Oron

>http://www.netada.co.uk

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: Wiki small fix

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.