Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/02/13 11:25:28 UTC

Fwd: How to support "Secondary Hadoop FS URI"

Hi, all
Under the guidance of http://hadoop.gridgain.org/latest/Configuration, I add the following configuration items into default-config.xml to set DUAL_ASYNC mode and use Apache HDFS as my secondary file system:

     <!-- Set DUAL_ASYNC mode as default. -->
     <property name="defaultMode" value="DUAL_ASYNC"/>

     <!-- Secondary Hadoop FS URI. -->
     <property name="secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri" value="hdfs://9.91.11.163:9000"/>

     <!-- Secondary Hadoop FS configuration folder path. -->
     <property name="secondaryHadoopFileSystemConfigPath" value="/home/qxw/hadoop/hadoop-2.6.0/etc/hadoop/core-site.xml"/>
But there is following error when I run bin/ggstart.sh:

class org.gridgain.grid.GridException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML application context [springUrl=file:/home/qxw/gridgain/gridgain-hadoop-os-6.6.2/config/default-config.xml, err=Error creating bean with name 'grid.cfg' defined in URL [file:/home/qxw/gridgain/gridgain-hadoop-os-6.6.2/config/default-config.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.gridgain.grid.ggfs.GridGgfsConfiguration#1602c861' of type [org.gridgain.grid.ggfs.GridGgfsConfiguration] while setting bean property 'ggfsConfiguration' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.gridgain.grid.ggfs.GridGgfsConfiguration#1602c861' defined in URL [file:/home/qxw/gridgain/gridgain-hadoop-os-6.6.2/config/default-config.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri' of bean class [org.gridgain.grid.ggfs.GridGgfsConfiguration]: B!
ean prop
erty 'secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?]
For more information see:
Troubleshooting: http://bit.ly/GridGain-Troubleshooting
Documentation Center: http://bit.ly/GridGain-Documentation

     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.processors.spring.GridSpringProcessorImpl.loadConfigurations(GridSpringProcessorImpl.java:98)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.loadConfigurations(GridGainEx.java:560)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.start(GridGainEx.java:742)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.start(GridGainEx.java:709)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.start(GridGainEx.java:663)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.start(GridGainEx.java:523)
     at org.gridgain.grid.kernal.GridGainEx.start(GridGainEx.java:493)
     at org.gridgain.grid.GridGain.start(GridGain.java:314)
     at org.gridgain.grid.startup.cmdline.GridCommandLineStartup.main(GridCommandLineStartup.java:293)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'grid.cfg' defined in URL [file:/home/qxw/gridgain/gridgain-hadoop-os-6.6.2/config/default-config.xml]

The execption shows Bean property 'secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri' is not writable or has an invalid setter method, and I don't find "secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri" field and relevant method in GridGgfsConfiguration.java.

The gridgain version I used is gridgain-hadoop-os-6.6.2.

So, does "secondaryHadoopFileSystemUri" have been renamed? or, could it be said that the opensource version don't support secondary file system, only support ggfs PRIMARY mode?

Thanks.