Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/19 05:28:49 UTC

Static resources do not load WAB is deployed as exploded bundle with Web-ContextPath: /

Hi,

I have a very simple Web application bundle (WAB) with a Servlet and
couple of css, js and static html resources.  When I deploy this bundle
as jar every thing works fine. If I deploy the bundle as exploded bundle
in deploy folder, my servlet works fine but static resources are not
loaded. Changing the Web-ContextPath to any thing other than root works
fine as well.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Static resources do not load WAB is deployed as exploded bundle with Web-ContextPath: /

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JB and Achim.

Jira created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-678

Raj

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Raj,

--
-----

OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>  Committer & Project Lead

Re: Static resources do not load WAB is deployed as exploded bundle with Web-ContextPath: /

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Raj,