Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Averell <lv...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/24 11:15:44 UTC

Raising a bug in Flink's unit test scripts

Good day everyone,

I'm writing unit test for the bug fix FLINK-9940, and found that in some
existing tests in flink-fs-tests cannot detect the issue when the file
monitoring function emits duplicated files (i.e. a same file is reported
multiple times).
Could I just fix this as part of that FLINK-9940 bug fix, or I have to raise
a separated bug?

Thanks and best regards,
Averell

Re: Raising a bug in Flink's unit test scripts

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Averell,

If this is a more general error, I'd prefer a separate issue & PR.

Thanks,
Fabian