Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Karl Stoney <Ka...@autotrader.co.uk.INVALID> on 2021/03/25 13:12:59 UTC

query.queryResultMaxDocCached not editable via overlay

Hey,
https://solr.apache.org/guide/8_8/config-api.html states the field is editable, however I get a 400 back from solr:

‘query.queryResultMaxDocCached' is not an editable property

Any ideas?

Can change other fields fine.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in this email, this e-mail is sent on behalf of Auto Trader Limited Registered Office: 1 Tony Wilson Place, Manchester, Lancashire, M15 4FN (Registered in England No. 03909628). Auto Trader Limited is part of the Auto Trader Group Plc group. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: query.queryResultMaxDocCached not editable via overlay

Posted by Karl Stoney <Ka...@autotrader.co.uk.INVALID>.
Haha thanks for the spot!  __

On 26/03/2021, 01:26, "Koji Sekiguchi" <ko...@rondhuit.com> wrote:

    It seems the reference guide has typo for the parameter. Try query.queryResultMaxDocsCached.

    Koji

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.