Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2018/12/17 13:55:49 UTC

Re: Place Ignite Abbrev Plugin to ASF Ignite supplementary git repo

Hi Igniters,

I've created an empty repository :
New repository ignite-abbrev-plugin.git was created, as requested by
dpavlov.
You may view it at: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite-abbrev
-plugin.git

Alex G., could you please prepare a PR with your initial changes from
https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin/commit/4b30c1a2cff4ee4a615bc0940327035705198cbc

Later we can start to create changes if other community members agree to
place their work in the ASF repo.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov