Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/02 14:50:52 UTC

Re: MDB error?

On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:05 AM, B'lue wrote:

> I deploy samples jms-mdb-ear in geronimo2.1.5 ,can get correct result.
> But after restart geronimo server,MDB don't get massage.

Want to verify how you're using the sample. You install the sample, submit an order, and see that the "order" message has been received by the MDB. You then restart the Geronimo server, submit a new order, and the "order" message is never received by the MDB? That would certainly be an issue. Just ran a test to verify and I'm not seeing that problem. jms-mdb sample works well for me before and after restart.

--kevan

Re: MDB error?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
There is a deadlock in the ActiveMQ 4.1.2, it would occurs sometimes while
there are left messages in the message store.
Actually, there is only one line change :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionConsumer.java?r1=664079&r2=664078&pathrev=664079

2010/5/3 B'lue <jn...@gmail.com>

> It don't reappear easily. I debug mdb sample in eclipse , add breakpoint in
> OrderRecvMDB class.
> After send massage ,shuntdown server.
> Maybe reapper .
>

> kevan wrote:
> >

> > On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:05 AM, B'lue wrote:
> >

> >> I deploy samples jms-mdb-ear in geronimo2.1.5 ,can get correct result.
> >> But after restart geronimo server,MDB don't get massage.
> >
> > Want to verify how you're using the sample. You install the sample,
> submit
> > an order, and see that the "order" message has been received by the MDB.
> > You then restart the Geronimo server, submit a new order, and the "order"
> > message is never received by the MDB? That would certainly be an issue.
> > Just ran a test to verify and I'm not seeing that problem. jms-mdb sample
> > works well for me before and after restart.
> >
> > --kevan

Ivan

Re: MDB error?

Posted by B'lue <jn...@gmail.com>.