Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/16 06:39:03 UTC

RE: CloudStack Bangalore Meetup On Oct 17th

Thanks, Shankar.

Here is the updated Agenda:

Agenda:

4:00 PM - 4:15 PM: Registration & Social Networking

4:15 PM - 5:00 PM: Beginners Guide To CloudStack (Iliyas Shirol, InMobi)

5:00 PM - 5:45 PM: Apache CloudStack 4.2: A First Look (Shanker Balan, ShapeBlue)

5:45 PM - 6:30 PM: Cisco UCS & CloudStack (Deepak Natraj, Cisco)

Regards
-Radhika