Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 20:34:55 UTC

Deploying SNAPSHOTs to nexus

Before we released 1.6.0, I got a request to upload some new
1.6.0-SNAPSHOT jars. After thinking about it some more, I convinced
myself that we, at one point, had SNAPSHOTs being automatically deployed
by Jenkins.

Does anyone remember for sure? Was it lost in the svn->git transition?
Any arguments against not trying to make this work again?

Re: Deploying SNAPSHOTs to nexus

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Finally found a job that does deploy SNAPSHOTs

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Hadoop-trunk-Commit

I'm guessing that the way they're executing things source's some
environment variable that has the sensitive bits to deploy.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Noted, assuming I can follow through and get this working, I'll try to
remember to notate that as well.

Thanks.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.