Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/01/29 05:05:51 UTC

Towards Kylin 2.3

Hello Kylin Dev & User community,

Last Kylin 2.2.0 release was on 3rd Nov 2017, three months ago. I'd like to
propose the next 2.3.0 release in the middle of Feb 2018. I volunteer to be
the release manager.

We already resolved 200+ issues during 2.3.0 developing cycle and many
exciting features. Thank you, the community.

I have already marked most of these issue with Fix Version to 2.3.0. If you
have some urgent or fixed-ready issues not in 2.3.0, please let me know.
Let's be together to work out a better Kylin.

A new docs23 directory is created also for the new feature documents.

Re: Towards Kylin 2.3

Posted by jun <10...@qq.com>.
Can kylin provide log tracking capabilities similar to log trace id ?

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

RE: Towards Kylin 2.3

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com.INVALID>.