Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 20:57:01 UTC

Is it possible to Import external sources

I have tried

@Import(stylesheet = {"
http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300italic,400italic,400,700,300
"}

but no luck, is this possible or should I add it to html directly?

--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*

Re: Is it possible to Import external sources

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.
sweat. tnx I will probably create something like this then.

Question for those that are part of tapestry development. Do you see reason
to include something like this in Tapestry?

cheers

Posted by Bård Magnus Kvalheim <ma...@kvalheim.eu>.