Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/02 16:50:04 UTC

Re: Geronimo 3.0 db2 9.7 datasource

Hmm, one possible reason is that, you may not copy the repository entries
to G3's repository directly, as all the jar files are required to be
bundles. Could you try to deploy the driver into the repository with admin
console ?

--
Ivan

Re: Geronimo 3.0 db2 9.7 datasource

Posted by Tom Murray <to...@glimmerpoint.net>.
Havent't tried that, but the other guy I work with also has a win 7 64 bit system and he just copied his as one of the tips suggested and his worked fine.  I also have it on G2 and it worked fine.

Have a great day!
Tom Murray

Glimmer Point Technologies, LLC
Cell 860 681-1313
Voice/Fax 860 426-8680 (Fax call first)

--
Ivan

Re: Geronimo 3.0 db2 9.7 datasource

Posted by Tom Murray <to...@glimmerpoint.net>.
When I deleted the copied repository entries and used the console import, it worked ok.  Followed the post I found since I am totally new to Geronimo.  Now after finally getting a minimal app to run, I continually get out of memory errors.  Any thoughts?  I am using the db2 xa datasource.

--
Ivan