Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by G33K <g9...@fastmail.net> on 2009/05/05 18:20:48 UTC

Wiki feature for OFBiz

Is there a wiki feature for OFBiz, i.e. some sort of wiki engine that
can be integrated with OFBiz regarding logons and access control?

If not, is there an independent wiki engine that you would recommend for
use with OFBiz?

Regards
G99K

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...

Re: Wiki feature for OFBiz

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
David,

I didn't found this before, and I don't think this can support the full wiki
function, I have evaluated CMS as wiki background before, the main reason
why I abandon is the content management does not support version management,
the recorder base permission is poor and the interface is not friendly.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: Wiki feature for OFBiz

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Wiki feature for OFBiz