Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Damian Schüpbach <ds...@indico.ch> on 2016/09/19 05:53:42 UTC

Apache Guacamole Project - Release

Hello,

Our Company would probably like to use the Apache Guacamole.
Currently we use the "normal" guacamole release 0.9.9.

When will released the first release of the Apache Guacamole Project?

Best regards,

Damian Schüpbach

Re: Apache Guacamole Project - Release

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Sep 18, 2016 22:53, "Damian Schüpbach" <ds...@indico.ch> wrote:

> When will released the first release of the Apache Guacamole Project?

Hello Damian,

There is no schedule for the release, though the scope is finalized. If you
would like to help test, please do so:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-guacamole-dev/201608.mbox/%3CCALKeL-PDXwLGsRR5q0eSouf6jGKnfYOejZi1N0QEXBfcpZVYEA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The remaining issues blocking release are documentation updates. That will
change, of course, if significant issues are discovered during testing:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues?jql=project%20%3D%20GUACAMOLE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.9.10-incubating%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved

- Mike