Posted to user@struts.apache.org by St...@p2, st...@phase2online.com on 2003/05/16 18:01:19 UTC

Re: Auto-converting action URL to HTTPS ?

Does sslext work with tomcat only ?
What about Apache HTTP - Tomcat combination ?
Is that any different ?

The reason that I'm asking is that I have it implemented, and I have one action defined as secure, but when a form is submitted to this action (the action processes and should "forward" to a JSP page) I get an error "The connection to 'muhost:80' has terminater unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred".

Any clue what I might be doing wrong ?

Thanks

Jano