Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by bgz <bg...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 16:20:20 UTC

wsdl2java - Use lists instead of arrays for unbounded types?

Is there a way for wsdl2java generated code to use Lists instead of Arrays
for unbounded types?

Re: wsdl2java - Use lists instead of arrays for unbounded types?

Posted by Nick Steel <ni...@imperial.ac.uk>.
With version 1.3 I'm pretty sure you can't but I dont know about the later
versions. I think you can do it with jibx2wsdl or whatever its called but
again I have not tried that myself yet.