Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ro...@VerizonWireless.com on 2004/08/02 22:48:14 UTC

RE: created pdf via FOP, try to load via https and get unsafe Act iveX control msg

thanks,

I figured its not a FOP issue since
i dumped   servlet2_3-spec.pdf
on my web server, tried to load

https://xx.dd../servlet2_3-spec.pdf

and get the same message

so wether its a FOP pdf or a standard pdf, I
get the saem thing,  I had never seen this so thought
it was a FOP thing

they lock down the client configurations
so I cannot change them in IE, so now I am asking
the end user support folk to fix the dll
as noted in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q241/3/85.ASP&NoWebContent=1

this stinks, I just want to show a table of links to pdfs
and have the user click it and see it via https

oh we'll, lesson learned,  thanks all