Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by 魏祥威 <52...@qq.com> on 2020/03/02 08:17:27 UTC

回复: [Discuss] Adapter's performance is not that fast

Hi.

I'm so sorry about that. I'm new in Apache community and am not familiar with dev email.

I wrote this letter from QQ Mail before, but I forgot to subscribe calcite dev then. So I subscribed it and resend the email from gmail which was the email replied by Haisheng before. I thought the email from QQ was lost because of unsubscribing, but somehow it appeared today. I'm so sorry...

And thanks for reminding, I checked the email from Haisheng to ask further clarifications, I found the auto reply didn't add dev email......so you can't receive my reply. I will resend it then.&nbsp;

Best,
Xiangwei Wei

&nbsp;