Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/30 09:59:51 UTC

Proposed to release version 0.11.2

Since lots of bugs have been fixed after version 0.11.1, maybe we can
consider to release 0.11.2 now. What about today?

The following is the changes since 0.11.1:

## Bug Fixes
* IOTDB-1049 Fix Nullpointer exception and a delete bug in Last query
* IOTDB-1060 Support full deletion for delete statement without where clause
* IOTDB-1068 Fix Time series metadata cache bug
* IOTDB-1069 restrict the flushing memtable number to avoid OOM when
mem_control is disabled
* IOTDB-1077 add insertOneDeviceRecords API in java session
* Github issue-2169 GetObject should not return String for all data types
* Github issue-2240 Fix sync failed bug
* Github issue-2253 Remove unnecessary dependency
* Add max frame size configuration
* Fix hive-connector CI
* Change parallelism in timeseries metadata cache
* Fix incorrect last result after deleting all data
* Save one rpc call
* Compaction not block flush
* Cherry pick compaction modification
* print more insert error message in client

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: Proposed to release version 0.11.2

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, So I will begin to release 0.11.2. :D

Hope RC1 can pass the vote directly.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University