Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Roderic Green <cx...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 13:04:04 UTC

Attachment not defined in WSDL

Hi,

  I need to write a client to external web service - one of the methods
requires that some data are sent as SOAP Attachment - but it seems that it
is not defined in anynway in wsdl. How can I attach the file to soap request
in this situation? Is it possible to achieve using Spring configuration (all
other parts of CXF client I implemented use Spring).

--

Roderic

Re: Attachment not defined in WSDL

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.