Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by 程操红 <cc...@ufida.com.cn> on 2008/01/29 05:23:53 UTC

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin does not exist

When i prepare to deploy the SA to the container, error occurs! But I did have deployed
successfully yesterday! Can anyone help me? Any idea is welcome. thanks a lot.

C:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\cchtest\http-uploader>mvn jbi:projectDeploy
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Simple HTTP Upload example
[INFO]   Http Uploader :: HTTP Consumer SU
[INFO]   Http Uploader :: HTTP Handler SU
[INFO]   Http Uploader :: Uploader SA
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist or
no valid version could be found