Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MrRothstein <mr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 00:00:23 UTC

CXF WS-Security Signature Production Certificate

Hi,

I need to get a production certificate for signing with ws-security headers.
The link for getting a prod certificate on the cxf page is down.
I just want to make sure I don't end up with the wrong certificate. Can
somebody who has gone through the process provide a link to some
documentation? What kind of cert do i need? What do I need to make sure is
available with the cert?

Thanks

Re: CXF WS-Security Signature Production Certificate

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Not sure where you can get a production certificate.
Could you also post this question on cxf mailling list?
Also I think you may get help from FUSE forum[1] since your question is
more about the production.

[1]http://fusesource.com/forums/index.jspa
Regards
Freeman