Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vishal Mukherjee <VM...@indorama.co.in> on 2002/08/10 12:04:35 UTC

Newbie to Tomcat on IIS

hi all

I am new to tomcat 4.04  has installed tomcat on Win NT 4.0 with IIS. Want
to know a few things
1.    Is in necessary to deploy your website under the Webapps directory.
2.    My directory name is "intranet' so what will be the context. and what
all I need to change. so that JSP and Beans are configured

Please help me I am unable to grasp from the docs. if any one can give me
the step by step help I would me very grateful.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal

RE: Newbie to Tomcat on IIS

Posted by Andrew <an...@attbi.com>.