Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thai Dang Vu <td...@momentumsystems.com> on 2007/10/12 10:10:58 UTC

Howto use libraries which are not in the repository?

Hi,

How can I use libraries which are not in the repository but in my hard disk?

Regards.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.

Re: Howto use libraries which are not in the repository?

Posted by Giancarlo Degani <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you shoul read this:
http://maven.apache.org/general.html#importing-jars