Posted to users@flex.apache.org by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> on 2020/12/02 19:45:01 UTC

Position a PopUp

Is it possible to position a PopUp from WITHIN the PopUp?

I have a desktop app that has to deal with a user resizing the app on the
screen. Most buttons and graphical elements I can move and resize to fit on
the screen appropriately using an Event.RESIZE listener for the component.
But my app has a ton of popUps to let a user know if there is an error, to
handle account information, etc. When you create a center-positioned PopUp,
it does not reposition itself as the app is resized. So when a popup hears
the Event.RESIZE event, I wonder if there is a way for a popup to move
itself instead of doing it from outside the PopUp using the popupmanager?

Any ideas if a PopUp can be moved from WITHIN the PopUp?