Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Kiran N <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 05:11:21 UTC

Block reservations question

Hello All,
I am trying to make a block reservation on Sandbox. I can see the correct
data being populated in the tables related to block request and the request
gets processed and the blockComputers table does get populated. The log
shows the reload of the computer with the image and processing of the
request.
But even though the time has been reached and reservation has started, I can
not see my block request in the front end under Block Reservations.
I added 'admin' user to the group named 'adminUsers' and made the
reservation for users in adminUsers group itself. The user(admin) has all
access permissions.
is there any step that I am missing..?
Please advice..!

Kiran