Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gr...@cdiscount.com.INVALID on 2019/07/16 15:20:29 UTC

Parse multivalued field as list with custom function

Hello,

I'm trying to parse multivalued field (i.e : [8, 6, 9, 50]) as a List in a custom function.

I looked all the existing parser here : (https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/search), and I don't find any example of how to parse a multivalued field in a List.

Can you give me example or some leads ?

I thank you in advance.

Parse multivalued field as list with custom function

Posted by Gr...@cdiscount.com.INVALID.