Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/08/10 08:31:43 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Lead Source should be associated with the Lead only

Thanks Jacques.
Moving the conversation to dev ML.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
I have created a Jira for it at