Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2011/01/16 22:52:38 UTC

[Vysper] Releasing Vysper 0.7?

Hi

I think we're well over time with releasing Vysper 0.7. We got tons of
new features as well as bugs fixes. What do you think?

If everyone agrees, I'll be happy to create a release package for voting.

/niklas

Re: [Vysper] Releasing Vysper 0.7?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to build the trunk, and got the following error :

While I wasn't able to reproduce the exact same error, I did find an
error with the parent pom declaration in the embedded war. Also, I
wasn't using Maven 3 which seems to be a bit more strict. I've
upgraded Maven so hopefully that should catch more pom mistakes.

Could you try again?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 1/16/11 10:52 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think we're well over time with releasing Vysper 0.7. We got tons of
> new features as well as bugs fixes. What do you think?
>
> If everyone agrees, I'll be happy to create a release package for voting.
>
> /niklas

I tried to build the trunk, and got the following error :

$ mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.vysper.examples:vysper-embedded-war:0.7-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/elecharny/mina/vysper/examples/embedded-war/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.vysper.extensions:vysper-websockets:jar is missing. @ line
33, column 15
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
$

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [Vysper] Releasing Vysper 0.7?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Bernd Fondermann
<be...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Let's wait until OfflineMessageStorage has settled a little bit more.

No problem.

> I still need to test s2s and in-band regs, but that shouldn't block a release.

We can always fix stuff which is broken in later releases.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 22:52, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think we're well over time with releasing Vysper 0.7. We got tons of
> new features as well as bugs fixes. What do you think?
>
> If everyone agrees, I'll be happy to create a release package for voting.

+1, in general.

Let's wait until OfflineMessageStorage has settled a little bit more.
I still need to test s2s and in-band regs, but that shouldn't block a release.

  Bernd