Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2004/01/12 19:20:41 UTC

[Forms] Bean + toString()

Hey all,

I'm playing with Woody/CForms finally, and I'm looking at the Contact bean in the Woody samples.
Besides being a good practice to implement it, does Woody require the bean in question to have the
toString() method implemented?

Regards,

Tony

Re: [Forms] Bean + toString()

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
I don't think so, as Woody accesses the beans via reflection through
JXPath (getter and setter). I guess toString is only for useful debugging.

Joerg