Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/22 11:28:06 UTC

Tapestry 3.0.3 Hidden

Hi all,

I found when I am retrieving/storing data from Hidden component the
value of it will lose.

e.g. <input jwcid="@Hidden" value="ognl:name" id="nameId"/>

if the value is 'Sample' but actually the value that I got from
Tapestry is 'ample', I am confused about this , and found if the value
is started by 'Kaaa' or 'Laa' , it's Ok.

Did anyone met the same problem before?

best regards,
Vincent

Re: Tapestry 3.0.3 Hidden

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the previous comment , it seems work fine.

thanks,
Vincent

Re: Tapestry 3.0.3 Hidden

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.