Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/26 10:03:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf 2.3.2 and 3.0.0.RC2 in two weeks time?

Hi

Just a gentle reminder about any 2.3.2 release gonna happen?

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jamie
>
> Oh thanks a lot of the blog link. That is a great way to have a
> summary of what happens in Karaf land on the releases.
> And after reading the blog I think I wanna pop a red wine for tonights dinner ;)
>
> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Jamie G. <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Claus,
>>
>> Lots of progress has been made towards the 2.3.2 RC, still a handful of
>> issues to resolve. Platform testing is underway.
>>
>> FYI, I keep a weekly update of the various Karaf branches on my blog, here
>> is the most recent update post:
>> http://icodebythesea.blogspot.ca/2013/05/apache-karaf-update-may-19-25-2013.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jamie
>>

>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Sounds good with a 2.3.2 release. Any update on its progress?

>>> have
>>> and

>>> such

>>> particular
>>> looking

>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> -----------------
>>> www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.
>>>
>>> Red Hat, Inc.
>>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>>> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> Twitter: davsclaus
>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>>>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good. If anyone has an issue assigned to them that they know can be
bumped out to the next RC please feel free to update Jira fix version.

-J

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Karaf 2.3.2 and 3.0.0.RC2 in two weeks time?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Claus,

we are working on it. 2.3.2 should be in vote later this week or
beginning of the next one.

Regards
KB

On 06/26/2013 10:03 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just a gentle reminder about any 2.3.2 release gonna happen?
>

> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Jamie
>>
>> Oh thanks a lot of the blog link. That is a great way to have a
>> summary of what happens in Karaf land on the releases.
>> And after reading the blog I think I wanna pop a red wine for tonights dinner ;)
>>
>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Jamie G. <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Claus,
>>>
>>> Lots of progress has been made towards the 2.3.2 RC, still a handful of
>>> issues to resolve. Platform testing is underway.
>>>
>>> FYI, I keep a weekly update of the various Karaf branches on my blog, here
>>> is the most recent update post:
>>> http://icodebythesea.blogspot.ca/2013/05/apache-karaf-update-may-19-25-2013.html
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Jamie