Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 13:17:38 UTC

Mule and Tuscany?

I just noticed this in a recent TSS article: "Mule is talking with
Tuscany<http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/>project for an SCA
implementation." [1]. Does anyone know more about that?
If this is being considered it would be really helpful to bring it to the
list and having the Mule guys participate in some of the on going modularity
discussions.

   ...ant

[1] http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=44750

Re: Mule and Tuscany?

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Mar 23, 2007, at 5:17 AM, ant elder wrote:

> I just noticed this in a recent TSS article: "Mule is talking with
> Tuscany<http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/>project for an SCA
> implementation." [1]. Does anyone know more about that?
> If this is being considered it would be really helpful to bring it
> to the
> list and having the Mule guys participate in some of the on going
> modularity
> discussions.
>
>   ...ant
>
> [1] http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=44750

I ran into Ross Mason briefly at ServerSide but we have not yet had
the chance to talk in any depth. Basically the conversation was "we
should figure a way to work together". Of course, we would do this on
the list :-)

Fortunately, Meeraj is an active user of Mule as well. Meeraj can
probably speak more to this, but based on past discussions, I believe
some of what is driving his modularity goals has been shaped by
experiences using frameworks/infrastructure such as Mule and Spring.

Jim