Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Go Yamamoto <ya...@lab.ntt.co.jp> on 2018/06/27 05:32:03 UTC

Introducing a member from NTT

Hi Team,

Let me introduce Katsuhiro Hirata from NTT group.

He have been working for the code for years internally, and I would like to
connect him directly with this loop.

We (participants from NTT) are working for identifying problems in producing
single golden version of AMCL library to resolve an issue in our JIRA.

He will have some points to discuss with this list.

Regards,

Go Yamamoto

Re: Introducing a member from NTT

Posted by Katsuhiro Hirata <hi...@po.ntt-tx.co.jp>.
Hello Milagro team,

I am Katsuhiro Hirata. I am a software engineer and
I am taking on the work from Go Yamamoto for the code NTT is contributing to the
Milagro incubator project.

Firstly, I suggests pull-request from AMCL(version3) to the Apache project
incubator-milagro-crypto repo.
Secondly we merge and pull-request milagro-crypto-js to the Apache project
incubator-milagro-crypto repo. We need to merge the test code in milagro-crypto-js.
Thirdly we milagro-crypto-c merge and pull-request milagro-crypto-c to the Apache
project incubator-milagro-crypto repo. We need to merge the test code and
python wrappers in milagro-crypto-c.

----
Katsuhiro Hirata <hi...@po.ntt-tx.co.jp>