Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 03:43:40 UTC

OpenMeeting demo server gives a blank page

Hi all,
I just happen to see $subject at [1]. Is this link works for any one else ?

[1] - http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings

--
Thanks
/Dishara

Re: OpenMeeting demo server gives a blank page

Posted by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> works as expected for me

Still getting a blank page. May be some issue local to me. Will check and
see.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
works as expected for me

--