Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/11/29 08:33:31 UTC

Can you plz address this issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-26

I need this puppy applied and released for the upcoming GShell 1.0-
alpha-1 release, which is a dependency of the upcoming G 2.1 release...

So if we can get this guy patched and published sooner rather than
later it would really help.

I know you are busy, but can you please take a look?

Thanks,

--jason

Re: Can you plz address this issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-26

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Mauro Talevi wrote:
> Jason Dillon wrote:
>> I need this puppy applied and released for the upcoming GShell
>> 1.0-alpha-1 release, which is a dependency of the upcoming G 2.1
>> release...
>>
>> So if we can get this guy patched and published sooner rather than
>> later it would really help.
>>
>> I know you are busy, but can you please take a look?
>>

> Hi Jason,
>
> I've deployed latest snapshot for the moment.
>
> As there are no outstanding issues for 2.3 I'll prepare staging build
> for it.

Sorry got configured with MRESOURCES :-)  MMRESOURCES is already staged.

Re: Can you plz address this issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-26

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Jason Dillon wrote:
> I need this puppy applied and released for the upcoming GShell
> 1.0-alpha-1 release, which is a dependency of the upcoming G 2.1 release...
>
> So if we can get this guy patched and published sooner rather than later
> it would really help.
>
> I know you are busy, but can you please take a look?

Hi Jason,

I've deployed latest snapshot for the moment.

As there are no outstanding issues for 2.3 I'll prepare staging build
for it.

Cheers