Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/09/15 17:41:38 UTC

[Marketing] Cloudstack Collaboration Conference EU Amsterdam, 20-22 November 2013

Hello all,

As you all know we are in the midst of organizing CloudStack Collaboration Conference EU in Amsterdam.
Sofar the venue has been booked, and our list of sponsors is increasing, http://cloudstackcollab.org/sponsors.
The ticketsales is open, http://cloudstackcollab.org/registration .

And we need your help to get the word on the street our event is open for registration.
Also we are not there yet with the sponsorship, so if you and your company want to sponsor, please see attached invites.
These can be used to approach potential sponsors, you can also help us by sending contact-names and potential sponsors to ccc-amsterdam-organisers[at]googlegroups.com.

The other attached invite can be used to invite people personally to the event.
Your help is appreciated in making this a great event.

Best regards,

Harm Boertien
Organizers Cloudstack Collaboration Conference EU Amsterdam

http://cloudstackcollab.org/