Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/04/07 13:54:43 UTC

RE : Code freeze for Axis C++ version 1.1 : WSDL2Ws

Hi all,

I have committed CUtils.java and TypeMap.java to avoid the problem with
Axis 1.1 java runtime. As customers can generate their WSDL file without
this fix the generated stubs will be wrong.

I work on another project so I will be not so present in the future.
Paul Fremantle and his guys will will follow the efforts I made during
the last weeks to help the Axis C/C++ team.

It was for me a pleasure to work with you. It was also my first
experience with the Open Source community and I think that this model of
work is very good.

Thanks to all for the effort you made in responding to my questions. I
hope that the release 1.1 will be a success.

I still having one question about WSDL2Ws (the last maybe). Why the
following 2 lines are generated in the client stub ?
	bool CallBase::bInitialized;
	CallFunctions CallBase::ms_VFtable;

This code don't compile with Visual C++ 6 Service Pack 3.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

 >Hi all,
 >
 >I have uploaded my corrections to WSDL2Ws. Most of then concerns
 >compilations issues (VC6/AIX) and for complex schemas (multiple arrays
 >includes cycles). I have tested those changes against many wsdls files.
 >
 >I still having some modifications I haven't committed (included in the
 >diff).
 >
 >For CUtils.java and TypeMap.java this fixes the following issue:
 >	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=107907748000002&r=1&w=2
 >
 >For WSDL2Ws.java the fix allow < ... ref= ...> in schema declaration.
 >
 >Regards,
 >
 >Jean-Yves

Re: RE : Code freeze for Axis C++ version 1.1 : WSDL2Ws

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
Hi Jean,

Thanks for the great contribution you did to Axis C++. Hope you'll remain
with us as time permits.

damitha

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jean-Yves,

Your great contribution improved Axis a lot within the short period you were
working. Also I was motivated with your involvement and was expecting to
work with you to improve WSDL2Ws to support all features.
Thanks for the great contribution and I hope your best possible help in the
future (as your time permits).

Keep in touch ..!

Susantha.

I got the "unresolved external symbol" error in VC++ 6 (enterprise edition
without any service packs) without these
declarations. So I added these 2 lines. But I now think this will give a
problem when more than one stub is compiled and linked to a program.

I will install Service Pack 3 and see.