Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ga...@ic.gc.ca on 2002/02/12 19:48:14 UTC

indexed not supported on multibox ???

Hello all,

Is there a reason why there is no indexed attribute for the html:multibox
tag in the TLD?  I have the nightly build from February 6.

Unless this doesn't make sense and there is another way of doing what I want
to do. I have a screen showing up many users that have many roles.  My form
bean has a vector of user bean that contains a vector of roles.  Roles are
entered by a series of checkbox.  Something like

<logic:iterate name="userFrom" property="users" id="user">
indexed="true"/>Role A
indexed="true"/>Role B
indexed="true"/>Role C
</logic:iterate>

Now this doesn't work because of the indexed="true" in the multibox tag.
How can I go about this without that?

David Gaulin
Tel / tél :(613) 946-9595
Email / courriel : gaulin.david@ic.gc.ca
Facsimile / télécopieur : (613) 954-6012
Industry Canada | 235 Queen Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H5
Industry Canada | 235, rue Queen, Ottawa (Ontario)  K1A 0H5