Posted to community@apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/06/28 10:24:34 UTC

Crypto Issues BOF 9pm Thursday Leinster room

Please note the Crypto/Export BOF at 9pm Thursday evening in the Leinster
room, Dublin.  cliffs will be on hand to explain (and we can verify the
details of) the BIS notification process and the way the export rules
apply to our open source communities.

Once the final http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html policy emerges, there
should be no further obstacles to our projects shipping public cryptography.

And also note that Cliff's spent quite a bit of time talking to the right
people about the nature of the ASF and its works, and has some fascinating
things to share with folks who show up.

If your project consumes crypto (jsse, openssl, etc) or provides crypto
(any ssl/tls protocol server, etc) you will enjoy this evening session.

Bill