Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Craig Condit <cc...@apache.org> on 2022/03/25 13:33:52 UTC

[NOTICE] Pause PRs: migration of repositories as part of graduation has begun

All,

The YuniKorn repositories have been renamed in GitHub as part of the graduation process. From this point until we complete the migration tasks, please do not submit any non-migration related PRs or approve any PRs. A follow-up email will sent to this list once these tasks have been completed.

Thanks,

Craig

[NOTICE] Migration of code repositories as part of graduation complete

Posted by Craig Condit <cc...@apache.org>.
All,

Migration of the YuniKorn code repositories (other than website) is now complete. Please resume normal operations.

I will be updating the website over the next few days to remove incubator references.

Thanks,

Craig