Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by da...@opensource.lk on 2004/04/20 09:45:26 UTC

Suggestions on next release

Hi all,
    I make a suggestion that Axis C++ should release frequently with
less durations between the releases. I think release 1.1 gave a good
example of this. So I suggest that we go for a 1.2 immediately. For
that I have few suggestions.

Fix the bugs associated with release 1.1 and incorporate them into 1.2
appropriately.(and/or make a hot fix release for 1.1)

Create an automated testing mechanism that makes the life easier for
project that make frequent releases.

Start discussions on what features that should be added to 1.2

damitha.

Re: Suggestions on next release

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,
    What about thread safty?
Thanks,
Samisa...

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

Re: Suggestions on next release

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,
     The idea of automated testing is great.

     What about WS-I basic profile compliance? I think it is good to have for interop.

Regards,